Internship – International Trader
Are you ready to work for the leading international trading house and help to build our success?
Are you the Intern who is fluent in different languages and who wants to work with A-branded FMCG brands? Are you that sales person who is a strong networker, entrepreneurial and not afraid of some exciting challenges? Then we are the perfect fit!
Become part of our team
During your internship you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. Together with a Senior Trader you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of Van Caem Europe as well as identifying and acquiring new business. Your job is to conduct market research and map out a complete market. In addition, you keep track on offers, manage relationships with customers and suppliers as well as negotiate prices, payments and delivery terms.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (3rd language is appreciated).
- Bachelor/Master think and work level (preferably in economics/business).
- An international experience is a plus.
- You have a commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active).
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks.
- You are a self starter and find it very challenging to work with targets.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills.
- A genius in creating new business opportunities.
- You are willing to travel to different countries world-wide.
- Available fulltime for at least 3 months, but preferably 6 months!
From us, for you
- You will become part of an organization in full growth.
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture.
- Interesting development and training opportunities.
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop!
- An exciting and challenging internship in an ambitious, dynamic and young team.
- An International and multilingual environment.
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated.
- Paid internship!
- Very good working atmosphere (weekly drinks at our bar, team-events, legendary Van Caem parties, bootcamp, and a healthy lunch in our own restaurant).
Let us introduce ourselves
Van Caem Europe Holding is the international trading house that consists of four all-round import and export divisions (Toiletries, Professional Haircare, Sports, Foods). Our field of operations covers the entire world, where we sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, our companies can offer their customers extremely favourable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products.
Since 1980 we have created a worldwide network of buyers and sellers. This consortium of companies provides enormous synergy when it comes to customer relations, knowledge of international trade and logistics.
At Van Caem Europe Holding we are focusing on the development of a long-term relationship with our suppliers and customers. In general our client base consists of retailers, e-tailers and wholesalers all over the world.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Please e-mail your CV and motivation letter to Claire.email@example.com
For questions regarding your application, this vacancy or our culture?
You can call Claire at +31 (0)6 29 70 00 13.